Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RIP Natasha

I just heard the news about actress Natasha Richardson's passing. Even though I never met her, I knew of her through the movies, and am very saddened to hear this tragic news. No matter if the person is a celebrity or not, anyone who is taken from us unexpectedly always depresses me. 45 is way too young to pass away. I feel terrible for her children and her husband Liam Neeson, and the rest of her family.

I've never been skiing, and after hearing about all of these tragedies on the slopes (remember Sonny Bono?), I doubt I'll start anytime soon. True, you could be killed in a car accident, crossing the street, in a plane, or die from a heart attack. Still, for me personally, it's not worth it to take a chance like that. I get nervous when my daughter goes sledding! I'm a worry wort - I get that from my mom, unfortunately.

Anyway, RIP Natasha, and my peace be with your family at this very dark time in their lives.

1 comment: